The Land of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON]

Go down

Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON] Empty Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON]

Post by Rabbit Sun May 15, 2011 9:51 pm

Welcome to Pokemon Region SHUZO!

All the people, Pokemon, cities, towns...almost everything was designed by me, Rabbit. Smile I would really appreciate help on the art portion of this roleplay, but I don't NEED it.
(You don't need to help if you want me to finish in a few weeks.)

Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON] 2ajxr15
MAP AND PROFESSOR TSUTA/iVY

Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON] 280l45l
STARTERS AND EVO SiLHOUETTES

Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON] 2s7c6mo
KiHENA AND JiNSORU SKETCHES
(Jinsoru has boots and mittens on because the room he fights you in is like -15 degrees)

Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON] Rbi2ih
SURiNA, RYUSO, AND ANiBiKA SKETCHES

NAMES
Game Versions: Flare, Glace, Jolt
Professor: Tsuta/Ivy
Boy Name: Suizei
Girl Name: Suiza
Rival Name: Asuto
Fire Starter: Fureatiki
Grass Starter: Tsujikogu
Water Starter: Koyzatagi
Fire Legendary: Nodaridu (Flare Version ONLY)
Ice Legendary: Kanemori (Glace Version ONLY)
Electric Legendary: Rimunko (Jolt Version ONLY)
Normal Legendary: Bosakotsu (Creates explosion once you defeat Kihena the first time and starts traveling when you get to Mt. Siihan to investigate)
Grass-Water Legendary: Chirome (put in PC IF you beat Anibika's Grass type in Jolt first--and she must send it out first)
Dragon-Dark Legendary: Kuryomi (put in PC IF you beat Ryuso's Dragon type in Glace first--and he must send it out first)
Poison-Ghost Legendary: Yunako (put in PC IF you beat Surina's Poison type in Flare first--and she must send it out first)
Psychic-Flying Legendary: Aokinsu (put in PC IF you beat Jinsoru's Psychic type first, small chance of happening in all three versions--and he must send it out first)
Champion: Kihena - Various Types
Elite Four Number One: Anibika - Water, Fire, Grass, and Steel Types
Elite Four Number Two: Ryuso - Dragon, Ground, Electric, and Fighting Types
Elite Four Number Three: Surina - Dark, Ghost, Poison, and Bug Types
Elite Four Number Four: Jinsoru - Ice, Flying, Rock, and Psychic Types
Gym Leader ONE: Konsuka - Steel Types - Hanshane City
Gym Leader TWO: Hiruso - Fire Types - Tareou City
Gym Leader THREE: Nagaoka - Psychic Types - Iseko City
Gym Leader FOUR: Atsuoko - Water Types - Sashifu City
Gym Leader FiVE: Oragisha - Dragon Types - Tsinwabi City
Gym Leader SiX: Rikeshu - Rock Types - Fusishi City
Gym Leader SEVEN: Pokisuta - Grass and Electric Types
Gym Leader EiGHT: Enikku - Poison and Flying Types
(You'd better get ready for the Elite Four--train against bug, ground, dark, ghost, dragon, ice, and fighting too!)
Villains: Um...I was thinking that ALL those villains from other regions could like make a new group, so no one would be left out 83

POKEMON NAMES AND LiNKS(1-151)
(Please notice, the pictures are not to scale--so if you compare two of them and one looks bigger...doesn't mean it actually is, thanks ^^)
#1 - Fureatiki
#2 - Katusekina ~ SKETCH
#3 - Shidunro ~ SKETCH
#4 - Tsujikogu
#5 - Heiragemo ~ SKETCH
#6 - Surutsinko ~ SKETCH
#7 - Koyzatagi
#8 - Apurashubi ~ SKETCH
#9 - Hutoramu ~ SKETCH
#10 - Mayonu
#11 - Denichi
#12 -
#13 -
#14 -
#15 -

UNNUMBERED POKEMON NAMES AND LINKS
Chirome ~ SKETCH
Kuryomi ~ SKETCH
Yunako ~ SKETCH
Aokinsu ~ SKETCH
Erikaddi (smaller) and Narejiko (bigger) ~ SKETCH

GYM LEADER AND ELiTE FOUR POKEMON LEVELS
Kihena - Champion: 79, 77, 77, 77, 76, 74 (rematch: 100, 99, 99, 98, 98, 98)
Anibika - First of Elite Four: 60, 58, 57, 56, 56 (rematch: 100, 96, 94, 93, 91, 90)
Ryuso - Second of Elite Four: 63, 61, 57, 57, 57 (rematch: 100, 97, 95, 94, 92, 91)
Surina - Third of Elite Four: 67, 64, 63, 63, 60, 59 (rematch: 100, 98, 96, 95, 93, 92)
Jinsoru - Last of Elite Four: 73, 71, 71, 68, 67, 67 (rematch: 100, 99, 97, 96, 94, 93)
Konsuka - First Gym Leader: 12, 14 (rematch: 49, 50, 52, 56)
Hiruso - Second Gym Leader: 16, 19, 22 (rematch: 52, 53, 54, 59)
Nagaoka - Third Gym Leader: 18, 21, 26 (rematch: 53, 55, 57, 60)
Atsuoko - Fourth Gym Leader: 23, 26, 30 (rematch: 55, 58, 59, 61)
Oragisha - Fifth Gym Leader: 28, 33, 35 (rematch: 56, 57, 60, 62)
Rikeshu - Sixth Gym Leader: 30, 34, 39 (rematch: 57, 59, 61, 63)
Pokisuta - Seventh Gym Leader: 34, 37, 40, 44 (rematch: 59, 60, 61, 63, 65)
Enikku - Last/Eighth Gym Leader: 37, 39, 43, 48 (rematch: 60, 62, 63, 65, 67)

And I'll think of more later ^^
Don't post unless you're trying to help :l

Things you might notice/FAQ:
WOW. The Elite Four look super powerful! (and they kind of...are) And some of the Gym Leaders do too, at least compared to real Gym Leaders! HeartGold and SoulSilver already made it hard to beat, and this is even harder--it looks IMPOSSIBLE! How could I possibly win?
Those big numbers are rematch numbers. When you get stronger, they get stronger and will kick your arse. ^^' I wanted to make them super strong because normally the Elite Four/Gym Leaders are little weaklings that people lose less to them than the villains. (ahem I lost to Mars 4 times and 0 times for ALL Gym Leaders/Elite Four)

...I can't remember all these random Japanese names. Can't you just "English Dub" them?
Ew. No. English Dubbed anything sucks. Kihena would be called Lizzabeth if I "English Dubbed" it. Probably, Anibika would be called Treila or something queer. After all, it's not like you have to memorize anything.

Will this be a roleplay, or what? I mean, I really like the idea...and all the drawings, but I would like to know how I should interact with it when you're completed with it.
Most likely a roleplay-version of a Pokemon game. Don't start thinking about all the details. It's okay. x3 I can do all the work for you.

How can I help? And can I PLEASE comment on how amazing this is even though it isn't help? :3
Well, you would have to talk to me privately on my email, a PM, or my Facebook. I don't want this huge private game/roleplay thing just where everyone can view it. If you talk to me there, I will tell you. And sure, you can comment about how amazing this is ^^

ANY QUESTiONS?

But again...help WOULD be appreciated Smile

Last edited by Rabbit on Sun May 22, 2011 3:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

https://senshineko.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON] Empty Re: Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON]

Post by Rabbit Tue May 17, 2011 6:44 pm

If anyone would like to start (even though I'm not really close to finished) they can. I have the character's hometown set up, and I'm working on the next city, and then the first Gym. Smile

I'm too lazy to color any pictures at the time...but...here's a simple sketch of Suizei, Suiza, and Asuto. Obviously, this doesn't mean that if you're the girl, you get only Tsujikogu, and if you're the boy that doesn't mean you only get Koyzatagi. You can choose, like real Pokemon games.
So, your hometown is Kaeshi Town. Just tell me if you would like to start even though you won't go very far...(I'm not done)
I think you would probably stop at the first city? If you're lucky and I've set up more, you could be able to go to Hanshane City and face Konsuka, the Shining Metallic Gymnast. Smile

Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON] Xmle2h
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON] Empty Re: Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON]

Post by Rabbit Sat May 21, 2011 11:19 am

Oh, I screwed up on the basic map thing, there aren't just four legendaries ^^
There are ten: (and heck, I'll give you some secret info about them)
-Flare Version's Legendary ~ Nodaridu (level 63)
-Glace Version's Legendary ~ Kanemori (level 63)
-Jolt Version's Legendary ~ Rimunko (level 63)
-The one you meet at Mt. Siihan no matter which game, The Darkness Kitsune, Bosakotsu. It is kind of like the Yin of the world, always fighting with the "Yang of the World," Kishune. Bosakotsu is like the enemy, which you must fight. Before you fight, you notice three rings (not spheres) colored brightly orange like fire, pale blue like ice, and shocking golden like lightning. During the battle, it will take the power of the three spheres of Shuzo to weaken you and strengthen itself. As the legend goes, it says the first sphere means the creation/appearance of the Darkness Kitsune, the second means the start of eternal agony, and the third means the destruction of the whole universe. As soon as Bosakotsu possesses the three, Mt. Siihan starts to rumble, and an Earthquake-like thing buffets your Pokemon while fighting, representing the beginning of destruction. For SURE, you will lose, because Bosakotsu makes it so that only your first Pokemon is in your party, and throws all your others into the PC because...because I want Kishune to appear. When you lose, you don't black out, but instead Kishune appears and faces Bosakotsu. Suddenly, the Pokemon that was just knocked out is completely healed and Kishune asks to fight with you. There, you have a chance to win, and...a chance to lose. Losing doesn't really mean anything, it's just blacking/whiting out and you have to make your way to Mt. Siihan again. So if you win, Kishune smiles and then disappears, so you really don't fight it (actually you can but not now), and then Bosakotsu roars and disappears. After it disappears, your party returns because the cause is gone, and everything that has been destroyed so far returns to its normal state. But that's not it...suddenly the rings start to form into Pokemon, that have been in pain from Bosakotsu's rings, like prison handcuffs (but all over your body), disallowing them to even move. The two that are not from your game disappear while the one for your game blasts them with their special attack. (level 91)
-Kishune, the silent helping hand! This Pokemon is considered the Yang of the World, an angel, or something good. Its opposite is the Yin, the devil, and everything bad. When Bosakotsu appears and defeats you, it heals your Pokemon and helps you beat Bosakotsu. Then it disappears. But that isn't all you see of that Pokemon--when you get to Ekitsu Town (not a City with a Gym) then you will hear someone shouting, so you automatically run to where it came from. There you see a little girl staring at Kishune, shuddering, even though Kishune is trying to calm her down. Then you get to meet Kishune again and you can kind of interact with it in any way, but you can't battle it, yet. Smile The place where you can battle it is at Kureizu Glade, in which you can see many cute Pokemon wandering around, and you can battle them as well. Also, if you don't have the version where you could get the Elite Four's...Present Pokemon (xD) then there's a small chance you could find it in the grass. This place is kind of like a maze, but once you make it to the "end" Kishune will battle you, but not like a friend, it will be level 95 and will fight as hard as it can. Plus, it recognizes your Pokemon types so it knows what attacks to use. If you defeat it, it doesn't disappear, it kind of just stands where it always was, and you can still talk to it and stuff, but it won't battle you anymore. If you catch it, it's...gone and it's in your PC or party now. (level 94)
-Chirome - You can get this Pokemon ONLY in Jolt, only if Anibika sends out her GRASS type first and you defeat it with one Pokemon (no switching out) with no items used. If this happens, then she will give it to you after the battle. (level 35)
-Kuryomi - You can get this Pokemon ONLY in Glace, only if Ryuso sends out his DRAGON type first and you defeat it with one Pokemon (no switching out) with no items used. If this happens, then he will give it to you after the battle. (level 35)
-Yunako - You can get this Pokemon ONLY in Flare, only if Surina sends out her POiSON type first and you defeat it with one Pokemon (no switching out) with no items used. If this happens, then she will give it to you after the battle. (level 35)
-Aokinsu - You can get this Pokemon in any game (but there is a very small chance) only if Jinsoru sends out his PSYCHiC type first and you defeat it with one Pokemon (no switching out) with no items used. Also, this Pokemon's HP color (thing) has to be yellow--just to make it more challenging. If this happens, he will give it to you after the battle. (level 40)
-Tiponderu - This Pokemon is an event Pokemon that I haven't decided on the date yet. :< But when whatever item is held by your first Pokemon, and you are at Zuudori Lake, then the lake's colors will start to change and sparkle-like things will appear. (If you don't have this item, the Pokemon won't be there and nothing magical will happen, it will just be a lake) You must use Swim (I think you should use a Max Repel because this Pokemon is far in the water and the wild Pokemon have levels at around 50-60) and follow the blue ribbon-like path. Once you have made it to where the Pokemon is, a small pale gray pony will be floating on a reflective silver oval of water. Talk to it and after a few seconds of hesitation, it neighs and challenges you to a battle. Be careful, this Pokemon's level is high, and even if your Pokemon's level is higher, it has an advantage--once your Pokemon is sent out in battle, its color changes, and its type changes into a type that's super effective against your Pokemon's. And if it's a dual type, it has two types, one super effective against one and the other super effective against the other. (level 87)

But wait, where is this Glade and this Lake? Not on the map yet. The Glade is somewhere near the bottom of the map and the lake is somewhere near the top.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit Sun May 22, 2011 10:34 am

SHiNiES

Everyone loves shinies, I think. Smile
Alright, so in the real Pokemon games, there's a 1:8192 chance of finding a shiny in the wild, the Masuda Method makes it 1:2048, chaining is 1:200, and etc.

I know I can't keep track of all 8192 times you encounter a wild Pokemon before you get a shiny...but I'll keep it at approximately that. The Masuda Method, Chaining, and using things like Action Replays...I can't exactly make that happen on a roleplay. So only the encountering Pokemon like normal thing works.

But here are some tips and some information about shinies from region SHUZO:
-It is possible to get a shiny starter from Professor Tsuta, but the chances are even more slim than finding a shiny in the wild.
-Shinies don't appear until you have at least two badges--I would just like it to work that way.
-The place where you have the best chance is a place with a bunch of tall grass. Like Kureizu Glade, there's a lot of tall grass and Pokemon running around, so you have the best chance.
-If you accidentally make a shiny faint in the wild, don't be sad "Aw...I spent so long looking for it and it's dead D:" like that. I'm going to make it so that if a shiny faints, it will show up somewhere else in the area so you have another chance. ^^
-Alright, since all these methods and things won't work in my roleplay, all you can do is wander around...so I'm changing the ratio from 1:8192 to 1:7342. Smile That should help a little more.

If you have any questions about shinies, just ask. ^^
And here's an example...

NORMAL
Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON] Pokemon2

SHiNY
Pokemon Region Shuzo [UNDER CONSTRUCTiON] Shinykoyzatagi
(the shiny version was snapshotted from a picture I uploaded on Facebook xD that's why it's so small
oh, and shinies don't wear black and white T-Shirts)
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum