The Land of Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

★ LiMiTLESS BONDS - a mystical animal roleplay ★

3 posters

Go down

★ LiMiTLESS BONDS - a mystical animal roleplay ★ Empty ★ LiMiTLESS BONDS - a mystical animal roleplay ★

Post by Rabbit Wed May 11, 2011 8:45 pm

LiMiTLESS BONDS

Welcome to the land of Sutafaiyori, split into the ten counties of Hibasa (fire), Koriwa (ice), Hikasuto (light), Kaminasemi (thunder), Yamebinu (darkness), Haganikiba (steel), Doragakku (dragon), Kukifujou (air), Mizurero (water), and Chikyumu (earth). Whichever county you come from gives you your power. Any creature, from...for example, Chikyumu, will have one earth ATTACK, one earth HEALING power, one earth DEFENSE power, and one earth SPECIAL power. This goes for every county and creatures from those counties as well. Even though this is true, some creatures have an unknown birthplace, so they can have UP to four elements but do not powerplay if you do this.
Now, why is this called a mystical cat roleplay if there are other creatures? Won't they all have the same power? Not true, the cats have much more strength, they have the power to bond (also known as Saiken) with other cats, their fur pattern is different than other feline creatures...and they were all given the power of one of ten ancient cats that can help them save the world from an unknown but immense evil.
The things these ten cats will experience cannot be imagined, and they cannot complete it without allies/friends!

Although they will fight together, they don’t even know each other yet. It will push them through the hardest obstacles and through the roughest relationships. But in the end, the final enemy shall be destroyed, and their powers will bring tranquility to the ten counties. The prophecy will be sent...
Now.

Alright, our rules?
-All site and roleplaying rules apply.
-ALL characters below are claimable and no other creatures can be added in those categories. (yes, even antagonists because it says MAiN)
-All creatures can have unusual features such as rainbow eyes for cats, or tortoiseshell fur for parrots, you can design them any way you want, but these special features can't like glow and shock someone, they are just for viewing delight. ^^
-You can claim up to 2 of the Current Saiken Cats and up to 2 of the Ancients. You may only claim up to 1 of the antagonists because there's ONLY 3.
-To make a character, they must not have a special power (like attacks or Saiken) or have too much evil power/technology.
-The current password is [Joyously]. (I don't know how I come up with these)
-Have fun, I guess Smile

Oh, extra information - Saiken means BOND in Japanese so the two cats can bond/morph together (this isn't sexual, don't get into that) and will...get stronger, pretty much. Plus their name changes in the Warrior Cats' version, so for example if Brightblaze and Foxflight bonded, their new name could either of Brightflight (it rhymes :3) or Foxblaze.

To make a character, use this form. It works for any creature you would like. ^^

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] (if any)
[b]Species:[/b] (can be made up but must be explained well)
[b]Gender:[/b] (unknown is possible for some creatures)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (you can put picture(s) and/or an explanation)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Trademark Attack:[/b]
[b]Trademark Defensive Move:[/b]
[b]Trademark Specialty Move:[/b]
[b]Trademark Healing Power:[/b]
[b]County:[/b] (if applicable)
[b]Family and/or Other:[/b] (optional)
[b]Roleplay Sample:[/b] (please at least 120 words)
[b]Password:[/b]

THE EiGHT CATS:

Hikaryo - also known as Lightcrest (MALE) from Kaminasemi

Nichimu - also known as Sunfrost (MALE) from Hibasa

Kisuneko - also known as Foxflight (MALE) from Hikasuto

Tsumoka - also known as Wolftalon (MALE) from Haganikiba

Ochimeru - also known as Rainfall (MALE) from Mizurero

Akurina - also known as Brightblaze (FEMALE) from Chikyumu

Yasyoki - also known as Quetzalsong (FEMALE) from Doragakku

Suikiha - also known as Jadeshadow (FEMALE) from Yamebinu

Zutasikki - also known as Glacewisp (FEMALE) from Koriwa

Hanigewa - also known as Featherpelt (FEMALE) from Kukifujou

THE ANCiENT SAiKEN CATS:

Rishiseno (Dosei) - also known as Lightning Gaze (MALE) from Kaminasemi...Saiken=Yumisuka

Jireshuku (Suigin) - also known as Inferno Storm (MALE) from Hibasa...Saiken=Achitora

Yumisuka (Kanaboshi) - also known as Dream Moon (FEMALE) from Hikasuto...Saiken=Rishiseno

Zokkuki (Kasei) - also known as Metallic Stone (FEMALE) from Haganikiba...Saiken=Soretchi

Amugeni (Taiyo) - also known as Endless Rain (MALE) from Mizurero...Saiken=Kyozukana

Achitora (Meiosei) - also known as Glade Bird (FEMALE) from Chikyumu...Saiken=Jireshuku

Soretchi (Mokusei) - also known as Sky Touch (MALE) from Doragakku...Saiken=Zokkuki

Kunibanu (Tenosei) - also known as Nightmare Beam (MALE) from Yamebinu...Saiken=Hyonika

Hyonika (Nepuchun) - also known as Glacier Fall (FEMALE) from Koriwa...Saiken=Kunibanu

Kyozukana (Tsuki) - also known as Quiet Gale (FEMALE) from Kukifujou...Saiken=Amugeni

MAiN ANTAGONiSTS

Eiegeku - also known as Eternal Shadow or Nightflicker (MALE) from Yamebinu

Narisera - also known as Graceful Raven or Ravenwing (FEMALE) from Yamebinu

Yasuchi - also known as Smallshadow (MALE) from unknown

USER-CREATED CHARACTERS

Frostflare - Genderless FyreIceii from Kukifujou [Nighy~EpicAwesomeness]

Tsubari (Birdwing) - Female Cat from Kukifujou [Rabbit]

STRENGTHS, WEAKNESSES, USUAL ENEMiES, AND USUAL ALLiES
HiBASA
Strengths: Chikyumu (earth)
Weaknesses: Mizurero (water), Haganikiba (steel)
Normally Allies with: Kukifujou (air)
Normally Enemies with: Doragakku (dragon)

KORiWA
Strengths: Doragakku (dragon)
Weaknesses: Hibasa (fire)
Normally Allies with: Mizurero (water)
Normally Enemies with: Haganikiba (steel)

HiKASUTO
Strengths: Kukifujou (air)
Weaknesses: Yamebinu (darkness)
Normally Allies with: Kaminasemi (thunder)
Normally Enemies with: Yamebinu (darkness)

KAMiNASEMi
Strengths: Mizurero (water)
Weaknesses: Kukifujou (air), Haganikiba (steel)
Normally Allies with: Chikyumu (earth)
Normally Enemies with: Kukifujou (air)

YAMEBiNU
Strengths: Koriwa (ice)
Weaknesses: Hikasuto (light)
Normally Allies with: Hibasa (fire)
Normally Enemies with: Hikasuto (light)

HAGANiKiBA
Strengths: Kukifujou (air)
Weaknesses: Hibasa (fire), Mizurero (water)
Normally Allies with: Yamebinu (darkness)
Normally Enemies with: Mizurero (water)

DORAGAKKU
Strengths: Mizurero (water)
Weaknesses: Chikyumu (earth), Koriwa (ice)
Normally Allies with: Haganikiba (steel)
Normally Enemies with: Chikyumu (earth)

KUKiFUJOU
Strengths: Haganikiba (steel)
Weaknesses: Kaminasemi (thunder), Koriwa (ice)
Normally Allies with: Doragakku (dragon)
Normally Enemies with: Koriwa (ice)

MiZURERO
Strengths: Hibasa (fire)
Weaknesses: Kaminasemi (thunder), Chikyumu (earth)
Normally Allies with: Koriwa (ice)
Normally Enemies with: Kaminasemi (thunder)

CHiKYUMU
Strengths: Kaminasemi (thunder), Doragakku (dragon)
Weaknesses: Hibasa (fire), Kukifujou (air)
Normally Allies with: Hikasuto (light)
Normally Enemies with: Hibasa (fire)

Let's start! Very Happy
Oh, yeah, and if you're wondering what all the cats look like, I'm going to do some quick but good quality SKETCHES of all 23 of them. ^^ Don't worry, you can manage before I'm done.

-Hikaryo and Nichimu [x]
-Kisuneko and Tsumoka [x]
-Akurina and Yasyoki [ ]
-Suikiha and Zutasikki [ ]
-Rishiseno and Jireshuku [ ]
-Yumisuka and Zokkuki [ ]
-Achitora and Soretchi [ ]
-Kunibanu and Hyonika [ ]
-Amugeni and Kyozukana [ ]
-Eiegeku, Narisera, and Yasuchi [ ]

Here's the ones I've completed:
★ LiMiTLESS BONDS - a mystical animal roleplay ★ 2naqx4x ★ LiMiTLESS BONDS - a mystical animal roleplay ★ N4xgjq

Last edited by Rabbit on Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 11 times in total
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

https://senshineko.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

★ LiMiTLESS BONDS - a mystical animal roleplay ★ Empty Re: ★ LiMiTLESS BONDS - a mystical animal roleplay ★

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness Thu May 12, 2011 6:32 pm

Name: Frostflare
Species: (can be made up but must be explained well) FyreIceii, a mystical fire and ice bird on the Solstice Graveyard. Breathes out ice with fire trapped inside. One wing is ice and another representing fire.Slender composture.
Appearance: (you can put picture(s) and/or an explanation) A slender bird, FyreIceiis tend to have pure white long necks, like a swan, and a mask over the eyes. Crests on the head, and a swanlike beak too. However, it stays upright, not bent down. One wing has firelike charasteristics and another ice. The ice is cool and solid, but it on the inside, it is hollow. The fire one appears to be made of hot gases and flames. The tail has shapes like a diamond, one middle and two others on the side. The middle one has flamelike patterns on it, and the other two have icelike ones.
Personality: Like it's appearance, Frostflare has two side. It can be cold or cool, hot headed or warm. Warm with sympathy and affection, hot headed leading to being short minded, naive and stubborn. Cold being unfriendly but not mean, yet polite. Cool meaning clever and thinking clearly, able to see the answer they all missed. The the "netrual" would be warm yet cool.
County: (if applicable) Kukifujou~
Family and/or Other: (optional)
Roleplay Sample: (please at least 120 words) Frost looked around rapidly. Were they gone? No, coming from the left! Right! Shooting up into the air, the felt herself rapidly cooling. Fire does not do well in the air, at least in HER case. Poachers had found the Solstice Graveyard and were attempting to capture Frost. Shrilling a cry, the fire and ice bird divebombed them, catching their nets on fire. The poachers cursed and one took out a bazooka. She felt the first one graze her wing and she flinched. The second one missed her completely. Speeding down to the earth, she became a fiery ball of feathers, but the ice stayed cool. The poacher cursed again and pulled out a net. It succeeded in trapping the FyreIceii but not for long. Shredding it with her ice wing, she started swooping along the ground. Folaski(My own type of creature) began running around, for the Solstice Graveyard was a place for special animals. Crysoni around her began taking wing into the air, cooing sadly. Her home was now gone, for logging purposes. Each ancient Mirnear trunk was priceless. Each seed took one thousand years to grow and it's cut down in half a second. One branch caught her wing and she was helpless, dangling in the air. A poacher forced a net over her and she joined two Folaski and a Crysoni as well. The fire was dimming, and she felt herself grow weak. FyreIceiis would die if they were in the hands of someone vile. Struggling frantically, with each attempt growing weaker, the poacher snickered and shrieked in the front compartment. The Folaski placed a comforting paw around her, which made the fire grow a tiny bit. It was enough to the burn the net. She shredded the other nets, and together they escapes into the sky. (Folaski on Frost's back.)
Password: Flagpole

Last edited by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness on Thu May 12, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

Back to top Go down

★ LiMiTLESS BONDS - a mystical animal roleplay ★ Empty Re: ★ LiMiTLESS BONDS - a mystical animal roleplay ★

Post by Rabbit Thu May 12, 2011 6:39 pm

OOC: This is amazing, except for...why did you ask what a county was? I put it in the post.

It's accepted if you change that. ^^
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness Thu May 12, 2011 6:42 pm

OOC: Okayz ^^

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit Thu May 12, 2011 6:55 pm

OOC: Alright, accepted Very Happy

Want to roleplay with me with me as Hanigewa? (she will be a common character for now)

Oh, yeah, and new...thing:
For the counties (if applicable) part, I said "if applicable" because sometimes characters don't even know where they came from themselves, or if they came from another dimension, something like that. You can give me example of places they could come from that will work as locations if the characters don't have counties. Alright?
Thank you. Smile
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit Thu May 12, 2011 7:08 pm

Double Post >.<

But wait a second D:
If she/he's genderless or has an unknown gender, why did you call him/her a female in the RP sample?

And...
Name: Tsubari
Nickname: (if any) Birdwing
Species: (can be made up but must be explained well) Cat
Appearance: (you can put picture(s) and/or an explanation) Tsubari has sleek, smooth blue-gray fur that shines when it is in pale light like a full moon. She keeps it neatly groomed all the time but always lets her fluffy, graceful tail stand up. Her eyes are a pale violet but they seem to change colors depending on the temperature outside, like amber-ish when it is extremely hot, or pale blue when it is extremely cold. Sometimes when it's wet her eyes turn dark gray, and when it is extremely dry her eyes might turn into a sharp yellow. Not even Tsubari understands how her fur and eyes can change so fast. Lastly, Tsubari has a small...no one knows if it is a scar or a "marking given by the ten gods" but there is a small bird-shaped thing near the heel of her back left leg.
Personality: Tsubari's personality is extremely hard to describe. As said by the other creatures, they said that creatures from Kukifujou are easy-going and shy, but she isn't exactly like that. It changes all the time, and she doesn't really have a set personality. Some of her friends believe that just like her fur and eyes, her personality changes with temperature, because they have experienced a furious outbreak from Tsubari in summer more than once, and a calm quietness during winter, but some things contradict that. Tsubari herself thinks that she is "just normal," where she can be compassionate to some, and hateful towards others. If I were to describe her, I would say Tsubari is a loyal, honest cat who doesn't stereotype/insult others, but can be angry just like everyone when you bother/asperse others.
County: (if applicable) Kukifujou
Family and/or Other: (optional) Even though no one has ever seen Kyozukana/Tsuki before, peoples' predictions of what she looks like closely resembles Tsubari's appearance. (The fur and eyes, in their NORMAL color)
Roleplay Sample: (please at least 120 words) Tsubari looked up at the full moon, her violet eyes narrowed. The small she-cat looked at the ground and then smiled. It is Kyozukana again. Hopefully she will grant me a lucky night. Being followed by the glistering moon, she started running through the sparse forest, her fur brushing on leaves and giving her a slight feeling of claustrophobia. This is why I like open spaces. As a Kukifujou creature, she always hated the feeling of things touching her, or being in a small space. Plus, she loved being alone, just like the legends said Kyozukana was like. Other than being with Amugeni, she would stay alone, running across the open plains endlessly until her body faded into stars, since her job had been done--fighting alone. That's what I want to be like. Like Kyozukana, the moon of the gods. Tsubari managed a weak smile when the moon seemed to glow more in agreement. All of a sudden, she heard a rustling come from behind her, and the cat shrieked. As she made it out of the forest, she scolded herself quietly, "Running from leaves? I doubt even Amugeni* would do that..." Tsubari waited for a moment in case something would burst out of the leaves, but when nothing happened, she turned around sharply and headed for the capital of Kukifujou.
*I doubt even [Amugeni] would do that...: Amugeni is the ancient cat of water, and water is weak towards earth. Everyone believes that when leaves rustle or something like that happens then Achitora is trying to scare Amugeni again, to return a prank he played on her when they were young and not taking the world-protecting seriously.
Password: ------ I don't have to put it Razz
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness Fri May 13, 2011 5:15 pm

OOC: I can call her/him a female or male. XD I don't know, sometimes she'he just seems female or maleish.

BIC: Frostflare looked around. Taking wing swiftly from a high ledge, the bird let out a shrill cry and circled well above the waterfall. Letting the moon cast its silver rays upon her wings, she sighed and looked up at the stars. It was sheer joy, flying, and he felt sorry for any creature that could not do it. Flinching as the waterfall's spray hit her flame wing as she got too close, he did a swift loop and landed right next to a odd, blye-gray furred cat. Cocking her head, she started hovering, just in case the cat was going to harm her. It was interesting, though...her fur taking all different sorts of colors and tectures all at once. Finally, the FyreIceii asked, "Who are you?"

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit Fri May 13, 2011 5:46 pm

OOC: Oh, okay xD

BIC: Tsubari turned to the FyreIceii and replied quietly, "I'm Tsubari/Birdwing." Ignorantly, she turned around and narrowed her eyes, trying to ignore Frostflare. She then hissed under her breath unhappily, "Who are you?"
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness Sun May 15, 2011 7:44 pm

Frostflare took wing again, did a loop de loop and landed delicately. She was feeling a bit arrogant right now. "Frostflare," the bird said pompously. "What are you doing in the Kukifujou county? It's for winged animals." The FyreIceii took off to the air again.

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit Sun May 15, 2011 9:35 pm

Tsubari looked down at the ground for a moment, but then she hissed, "Don't you know anything? Even the great Kyozukana/Tsuki didn't have wings! Not all Kukifujou creatures have wings." Then she muttered, "Stupid FyreIceii."
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfbane Fri May 20, 2011 1:41 am

OOC: How do I claim a character? And if I claim a character, should I fill out the form? :3

Wolfbane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit Fri May 20, 2011 3:38 pm

OOC: Just say you'd like to claim a character, and no, you don't have to fill out the form ^^
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness Wed May 25, 2011 6:29 pm

Frostflare grew enraged, and she really tried not to show it. "Excuse me if I made a mistake!" she snapped. "How dare you judge me on one slip?!"

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit Wed May 25, 2011 10:47 pm

Tsubari closed her eyes and muttered something under her breath inaudibly. Then she hissed, her voice straining, "Stop embarrassing the county of Kukifujou. We are swift, intelligent creatures that can outrun everyone else."
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness Thu May 26, 2011 4:53 pm

Frostflare retorted, "Clearly, we have different ideas about what embarrasses the county."

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit Fri May 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Tsubari widened her eyes in anger and then her fur bristled. The she-cat spat, "Shut up, stupid FyreIceii! You probably don't k-know anything about any of the counties!" Her tail twitched impatiently and her blue-gray fur was now tinged a bright red.
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness Tue May 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Frostflare swooped wide out of Birdwing's reach just in case. She retorted, "Do I hear a stammer in your voice? As you said, we mystical creatures of Kufikikojou(argh) are swift and sure. Are
you sure of yourself?"

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:30 pm

OOC: lol Kufikikojou
It's Kukifujou

Hey, Linda, I forgot to add this. Can you fill it out?
Code:

[b]Trademark Attack:[/b]
[b]Trademark Defensive Move:[/b]
[b]Trademark Specialty Move:[/b]
[b]Trademark Healing Power:[/b]

BIC: Birdwing/Tsubari glared at Frostflare silently, before growling, "No. You don't hear a stammer in my voice. I'm always swift and sure of myself. But I don't know if you are."
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighy~EpicAwesomeness Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:29 pm

Trademark Attack: Frostfire Flame
Trademark Defensive Move: Crystal Wall
Trademark Specialty Move: Frostfire Flame
Trademark Healing Power: Rebirth Pulse

"You will be assured that I am," smirked Frostflare. "Now that we're both...-sure- of each other, what is your name?"

Nighy~EpicAwesomeness

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbit Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:58 pm

OOC: The Specialty move can be another attack, defensive, healing, or a mixed type move, but has to have a special effect or description--for example like a burn in Pokemon or an attack that works only in...a desert...or...even like a Pokemon ability...um...I can't think of many examples
And you'll kind of have to explain that

Here's Birdwing's:
Trademark Attack: Feather Storm
Trademark Defensive Move: Prismatic Screen
Trademark Specialty Move: Tranquil Wave - This is a water-like move that damages the opponent with half of how much energy the user has REMAINING, but restores the user by half of how much energy the opponent has REMAINING.
Trademark Healing Power: Vibrant Petals

BIC: Birdwing glanced at the ground for a moment, not sure if she should trust the FyreIceii, but then she growled, "My name is Birdwing/Tsubari. And you?"
Rabbit
Rabbit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum